Minor League Baseball (Ages 9 – 11)
- Managers and coaches continue teaching basic baseball fundamentals and teamwork
- This team will be an 9-11 year-old ability based team, players will be required and will be evaluated at a tryout in late winter/early spring
- The teams will play at least 2-3 games a week with league assigned unpatched umpires
- Virtually all standard baseball rules are adhered to with some limitations.
- Games played on standard sixty foot base paths – standard little league dimensions.
- Teams bat in a continuous order, batting until three outs.
- Players pitch to other teams.
- Pitching limitations apply.
- At the end of the year the team with the best record will be crowned regular season champion, each team will qualify for the playoffs with one team being crowned champion
- Each player will receive a uniform shirt and colored socks
- Each player is expected to have their own bat, glove.. Metal cleats are NOT ALLOWED IN THIS DIVISION