Major League Baseball (Ages 10 - 12)
- While the skill level is high in this league the emphasis is on teaching, participation, and teamwork.
- Virtually all standard baseball rules are adhered to with some limitations.
- Games played on standard sixty-foot base paths standard little league dimensions.
- Returning players remain on the same team as the previous year. All vacancies on the team are filled via a player draft for which tryouts are held.
- Teams bat in continuous order, batting until three outs.
- Free substitutions exist for every player except the pitcher.
- Players pitch to other teams.
- Pitching limitations apply.
- There is a seventeen game regular season with three games player per week (two during the week and one on the weekend Saturday).
- There are playoffs and ultimately a league championship.
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 09/01/2007 and 08/31/2010