Major League Baseball (Ages 10 - 12)
- While the skill level is high in this league the emphasis is on teaching, participation, and teamwork.
- Virtually all standard baseball rules are adhered to with some limitations.
- Games played on standard sixty-foot base paths standard little league dimensions with patched umpires
- Returning players remain on the same team as the previous year. All vacancies on the team are filled via a player draft for which MANDATORY tryouts are held
- Teams bat in continuous order, batting until three outs.
- Free substitutions exist for every player except the pitcher.
- Players pitch to other teams.
- Pitching limitations apply.
- There is a seventeen-eighteen game regular season with two- three games player per week. Each Team will play a total of ONE Saturday game.
- At the end of the year the team with the best record will be crowned regular season champion, each team will qualify for the playoffs with one team being crowned champion
- Each player will receive a uniform shirt and colored socks
- Each player is expected to have their own bat, glove.. Metal cleats are NOT ALLOWED IN THIS DIVISION
- There are playoffs and ultimately a league championship.